Spot Television strengthens any national advertising plan. It delivers efficiently, with market selectivity against high-potential customers and none of the wasted coverage. Network television is not consistent in audience delivery, with programs performing at vastly different levels by region.
Smart geo-targeting with Spot Television ramps up the results of network buys. It is important to remember that local television stations connect with local customers – with 78% of Americans getting their news from a local TV station on a given day.
Key facts to consider in planning media buys:
- National media gets planned top down . . . But people consume media from the bottom up. National planning tools can miss these local opportunities.
- Television consumption, like other media and product consumption, is not uniform. It varies widely from market to market.
- National media creates waste in over-covered areas and lost opportunity in under-covered areas.
- Network cable’s low national ratings become non-competitive when compared to local broadcast at the DMA level.
- Local broadcast can improve the ROI of virtually every national plan through the power of consumer aggregation and attendant advertising impact.
Local Spot is not only competitive from a cost standpoint, it’s often more efficient than National scatter costs.